- Rev. Spence Laycock
There are certain statements that sound like the truth but really aren't. Here are some that seemed to make sense to the kids who heard them:
* Give us this day our deli bread!
* Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Whole East Coast.
* We shall come to Joyce's, bringing in the cheese.
* Gladly, the consecrated, cross-eyed bear.
* Yield Not to Penn Station.
* He socked me and boxed me with His redeeming glove.
* Praise God from whom all blessings flow, Praise Him all creatures, HERE WE GO
There are things that sound like the truth but really aren't, they're just a mistakes. There are however things which are true, things which are there to direct us and even ensure our protection. The sign that blocks the highway saying . . .