More Church Bulletins Bloopers
- The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy."
- During the absence of our pastor, we enjoyed the rare privilege of hearing a good sermon when J.F. Stubbs supplied our pulpit.
- Next Sunday Mrs. Vinson will be soloist for the morning service. The pastor will then speak on "It's a Terrible Experience."
- Due to the Rector's illness, Wednesday's healing services will be discontinued until further notice.
- Stewardship Offertory: "Jesus Paid It All"
- The music for today's service was all composed by George Friedrich Handel in celebration of the 300th anniversary of his birth.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
- The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the church basement on Friday at 7 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
- The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success. Special thanks are due to the minister's daughter, who labored the whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her.
- 22 members were present at the church meeting held at the home of Mrs.
Marsha Crutchfield last evening. Mrs. Crutchfield and Mrs. Rankin sang a duet, The Lord Knows Why.
- A song fest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
- Today's Sermon: HOW MUCH CAN A MAN DRINK? with hymns from a full choir.
- On a church bulletin during the minister's illness: GOD IS GOOD Dr. Hargreaves is better.