*Children's Attempts at Singing Well Known Hymns*
Sometimes kids get things a little......well, maybe these came from kids:
- Give us this day our deli bread!
- Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Whole East Coast.
- We shall come to Joyce's, bringing in the cheese.
- Gladly, the consecrated, cross-eyed bear.
- He carrots for you.
- Bringing in the sheets.
- Yield not to Penn Station.
- Dust around the throne.
- Praise God from whom all blessings flow, Praise Him all creatures, HERE WE GO
- While shepherds washed their socks by night
- He socked me and boxed me with His redeeming glove.