*Elf Pet Peeves*
7. Toil for 364 days a year just to make children smile and no one gives a rip. Meanwhile, frolic around one day in some stupid outfit in February with a lousy bow and arrow and all of a sudden you're a hero.
6. Company health plan doesn't cover tattoo removal.
5. The EPA's new relaxed reindeer-emissions standards.
4. Icy cold North Pole temperature makes it hard to produce quality workmanship.
3. Reindeer game #12: Elf lacrosse.
2. Constantly ridiculed for that 0-854 record in the North Pole basketball league.
1. Jolly Ole Santa has never yet brought back a single cookie to share.