- The parachute company says you'll get a full refund.
- They say the house didn't float very far at all.
- The "National Enquirer" just loved those pictures of you at work.
- Jerry Springer wants to surprise you on his show.
- The reward for your capture has reached fifty thousand dollars.
- The insurance pays the full book value ($312) for your 1956 T Bird.
- The thieves left the push lawn mower and hedge trimmers.
- Those Grand Juries always over-react. Don't worry about it.
- The boss said while you're sick, he'd do all your work personally.