*Great Truths About Life that Children Have Learned*
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) Never ask your 3-year-old brother to hold a tomato.
4) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
5) Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
8) Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
9) School lunches stick to the wall.
10) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
11) Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts. No matter how cute the underwear is.