Here is an explanation of the school homework policy:
Students should not spend more than 90 minutes per night. This time should be budgeted in the following manner:
- 15 minutes looking for assignment.
- 11 minutes calling a friend for the assignment.
- 23 minutes explaining why the teacher is mean and just does not like children.
- 8 minutes in the bathroom.
- 10 minutes getting a snack.
- 7 minutes checking the TV Guide.
- 6 minutes telling parents that the teacher never explained the assignment.
- 10 minutes sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Mom or Dad to do the assignment.