* A lot of life insurance policies cost a great deal of money to maintain. But look on the bright side -- when you die, you'll be rich !
- - - - -
* Who says that life insurance agents don't have feelings. After I had my heart bypass operation, my agent sent cards and called daily to check on my recovery.
* An agent for a large insurance company in Ontario handed a life-insurance check to a widow, in full payment for her late husband's policy. He then advised her to take out a policy of her own.
"Why I do believe I will." she replied enthusiastically.
"My husband had such good luck with his."
* The woman, searching for a job, inquired about the benefits. The Personnel Manager informed her they had group health and life insurance, but the costs were deducted from the employees' pay.
She said, "My last employer had full health coverage, as well as five years salary for life insurance and a month's sick leave. AND they paid the full premiums."
"I can't help but asking madam why you would leave a job with such benefits." the interviewer replied.
The woman shrugged her shoulders and said, "The company went bankrupt."
* I was able to obtain some real cheap fire-theft insurance for our home. Turns out however they only pay off if we're robbed during a fire.
Shop with Amazon! - http://amzn.to/2z3uBpa