This is an actual job application someone submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment........and they hired him! As what?
1. NAME: Greg Bulmash
2. DESIRED POSITION: Reclining. Ha ha. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.
3. DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
4. EDUCATION: Yes.
5. LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
6. SALARY: Less than I'm worth.
7. MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.
8. REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.
9. HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.
10. PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
11. MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?
12. DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING (UP TO 50 LBS)?: Of what?
13. DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be, "Do you have a car that runs?"
14. HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.
15. DO YOU SMOKE?: Only when set on fire.
16. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.
17. DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: No, but I dare you to prove otherwise.