*More Church Bulletin Humor*
I. Delineate your fear
II. Disown your fear
III. Displace your rear
- Next Friday we will be serving hot gods for lunch.
- If you would like to make a donation, fill out a form, enclose a check and drip in the collection basket.
- Nov. 11: An evening of boweling at Lincoln Country Club.
Each member bring a sandwich.
Polly Phillips will give the medication.
- Congratulations to Tim and Ronda on the birth of their daughter October 12 thru 17.
- If you choose to heave during the Postlude, please do so quietly.
- We are grateful for the help of those who cleaned up the grounds around the church building and the rector.
- Hymn: "I Love Thee My Ford."
- Sign-up sheet for anyone wishing to be water baptized on the table in the foyer.
- Newsletters are not being sent to absentees because of their weight.
- Helpers are needed! Please sign up on the information sheep.
- The Advent Retreat will be held in the lover level of St. Mary's Cathedral.
- The District Duperintendent will be meeting with the church boared.
- As soon as the weather clears up, the men will have a goof outing.
- Fifth Sinday is Lent.
- Thank you, dead friends.
- Diana and Don request your presents at their wedding.
- Lent is a period for preparing for Holy Weed and Easter.
- Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget all His benefits.
- For the word of God is quick and powerful...piercing even to the dividing asunder of soup and spirit.
- Definition: Persons who are shut-in during bath weather.
- Bring one dozen coolies wrapped for Christmas.
- The lovers in the exhaust fan are not working.
- Volunteers are needed to spit up food.
- Head Deacon and Dead Deaconess
- We pray that our people will jumble themselves.