10. Try to pep up the dance recital crowd by starting "the wave."
9. Do a halftime trampoline show.
8. With your buddies, spell out your child's name on your chests.
7. Mimic the conductor.
6. Start a paper airplane contest with the program.
5. Clip your toenails.
4. Wear a multi-colored wig and hold up a large, confusing sign.
3. In the middle of the violin piece, say loudly to the person next to you, "That reminds me...I need to take our cat to the vet."
2. Wear your wife's old cheerleading outfit.
1. Two words: cow bell.
Shop with Amazon! - http://amzn.to/2z3uBpa