32 Ways To Annoy People
1. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17-inch paper, 99 copies.
2. Sit in your yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Sing along at the opera.
5. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
6. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
7. Practice making fax and modem noises.
8. Highlight irrelevant material in scientific papers and them to your manager.
9. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
10. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
11. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the cartridge across the room.
12. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
13. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
14. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
15. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
16. Honk and wave to strangers.
17. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
18. TYPE ONLY IN UPPERCASE.
19. type only in lowercase.
20. dont use any punctuation either
21. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
22. Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: "Do you hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now."
23. As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
24. Try playing the William Tell Overture (The Lone Ranger Theme) by tapping on the bottom of your chin.
When nearly done, announce, "no, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
25. TELL YOUR FRIENDS 4 DAYS PRIOR, THAT YOU CAN'T ATTEND THEIR PARTY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT IN THE MOOD!
26. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
27. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble the answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
28. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
29. Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.