* You know vector calculus but you can't remember how to do long division.
* You chuckle whenever anyone says "centrifugal force."
* You've actually used every single function on your graphing calculator.
* It is sunny and 70 degrees outside, and you are working on a computer.
* You frequently whistle the theme song to "MacGyver."
* You have a pet named after a scientist.
* You laugh at jokes about mathematicians.
* You can translate English into Binary.
* You can't remember what's behind the door at the lab that says "Exit."
* You avoid doing anything because you don't want to contribute to the eventual heat-death of the universe.
* You consider ANY non-engineering course "easy."
* When your professor asks you where your homework is, you claim to have accidentally determined its momentum so precisely that, according to Heisenberg, it could be anywhere in the universe.
* You'll assume that a "horse" is a "sphere" in order to make the math easier.
* The blinking 12:00 on someone's VCR draws you in like a tractor beam to fix it.
* The salesperson at Circuit City can't answer any of your questions.
* You can't help eavesdropping in computer stores... and correcting the salesperson.
* You go on the rides at Disneyland and sit backwards to see how they do the special effects.
* You have a habit of destroying things in order to see how they work.
* You've even calculated how much you make per second.
* Your favorite James Bond character is "Q".
* You understood more than five of these jokes.