You're not a kid anymore when....
1. You're asleep but others worry that you're dead.
2. Your back goes out more than you do.
3. You no longer laugh at Preparation H commercials.
4. The only reason you're awake at 4 a.m. is indigestion.
5. The pharmacy gives you a volume discount.
6. You are proud of your lawnmower.
7. 8 a.m. is your idea of "sleeping in."
8. People call you at 8 p.m. and ask: "Did I wake you?"
9. Your highschool diploma is the color of buttermilk.
10. Digestion is a consideration when reading a menu.
11. Nobody ever tells you to slow down.
12. You make everyone be quiet during weather bulletins.
13. You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
14. You have to get a fire permit to light your birthday candles. (G)
15. Someone breaks wind and you don't laugh.
16. You're always asked to say the blessing.
17. When you talk about "good grass", you're referring to someone's lawn.
18. Soaking your feet in Epsom Salts borders on an erotic experience.
19. Your ears are hairier than your head.
20. You've seen Halley's Comet...twice.
21. Your idea of the perfect nightcap is Metamucil.
Shop with Amazon! - http://amzn.to/2z3uBpa