- Whether a man winds up with the nest egg or a goose egg depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries.
- Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his salt that he forgets his sugar.
- Too many couples marry for better or for worse, but not for good.
- When a man marries a woman, they become one but the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
- If a man has enough "horse sense" to treat his wife like a thoroughbred, she will never be an old nag.
- Judgin' from the specimens they pick for husbands, it's no wonder that brides often blush.
- On anniversaries the wise husband always forgets the past...but never the present.
- A foolish husband remarked to his wife: "Honey, you stick to the washin', ironin', cookin', and scrubbin'. No wife of mine is gonna work."
- The bonds of matrimony are a good investment only when the interest is kept up.
- Many girls like to marry a military man ... he can cook, sew, make beds, and is in good health...and he's already used to taking orders.
Featured Illustrations are items well suited for illustrating or inspiring a point in a sermon, speech, or devotional. Funny, moving, or perhaps even graphic, the point of them is the point you make with them.
The Cybersalt Digest is a ministry of Pastor Tim and Cybersalt.
If you got this mailing but think you never subscribed, you may have received it after someone forwarded it to you. Please do not use the unsubscribe links if the subject line begins with "FW:" or the address in the unsubscribe form is not yours.