It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year ONLY has 365 days. Typical academic year for a student:
1. Sundays - 52, Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep - 130 days GONE.Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing - (good for health) means 15 days.Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing) means 30days.Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social being) - means 15 days. Days left 81.
7. Exam days - per year at least 35 days. Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days. Balance 6 days.
9. For sickness- at least 3 days. Remaining days=3.
10. Movies and functions - at least 2 days. 1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday. How can you study on that day??????!!!!!!!!!!Days left = 0
How can any student pass?
Shop with Amazon! - http://amzn.to/2z3uBpa