1. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables get someone else to hold them while you chop away.
2. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
3. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
4. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
5. Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget about the tooth ache.
6. And most helpful of all - DO NOT TRY ANY OF THE ABOVE HINTS.