10. You frequently overhear the CEO mumbling, "Eeny-Meeny-Miney-You"
9. The guys from the mailroom see you, and their first response is "Oh, are you still here.".
8. The guy from HR keeps asking when can he show your cubicle.
7. Your coworkers keep dropping by and you catch them applying their name to your stapler.
6. The Director of HR starts an office betting pool of who will be laid off next and he chooses you.
5. Your boss has moved your desk to the inside of the men's bathroom, at the gas station down the street from the office.
4. All of the pictures on your desk have been replaced by people that you don't know.
3. The Director of HR borrows $300 dollars from you, promises to pay it back to you in one week and laughs while she is saying it.
2. They ask you to write a description of your job and send it to them in the form of a job classified ad.
1. Your boss calls a meeting and tells everyone to raise their hands if they will have a job tomorrow and he motions for you to keep your hand down.