Top Ten Silliest Questions asked on a Cruise Ship - Paul Grayson, Cruise Director for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
10. Do these steps go up or down?
9. What do you do with the beautiful ice carvings after they melt?
8. Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?
7. Does the crew sleep on the ship?
6. Is this island completely surrounded by water?
5. Does the ship make its own electricity?
4. Is it salt water in the toilets?
3. What elevation are we at?
2. There's a photographer on board who takes photos and displays them the next day... the question asked: If the pictures aren't marked, how will I know which ones are mine?
1. What time is the Midnight Buffet being served?
Shop with Amazon! - http://amzn.to/2z3uBpa